Friday, August 5, 2011

The first day of school

Wow! Summer flew by, it feels like just yesterday last school year ended and now it is time to start all over.  So here we are all full of hopes and expectations for the coming year.  Making vows and setting goals-this year will be different.  This will be the year when everyone does their work and we don't get phone calls from angry teachers.  This is the year I am not screaming "BUS!!!!" at the top of my lungs.  This is the year that the kids actually use the brains that the good Lord gave them for good, not evil.  This isthe year everyone is in bed on time and up on time. This is the year I don't have one story about how stupid my kids school is!  I can feel it, and I can't wait!  Happy school year people!

For anyone that has not seen this blog, you really need to check it out.  These parents thougt it would be funny to embarrase their son by waving at the bus ad like all great ideas it just grew from there. 
http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/
Here are all his costumes in a youtube montage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH_2h8rtfdU

No comments:

Post a Comment