Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In Georgia right now the weather is just right for a picnic, not to hot not to cold.  We do a lot of camping and grilling out places other than home.  What I like to do is keep as many of our supplies as possible, packed and ready.  It really makes life a LOT easier. So I compiled a list of things you may want or need for your picnic:
*Somewhere to sit, if no table is available, like an old bedspread or tablecloth--- to spread out on the ground
* A knife, spoons, eating utensils (I like to preslice anything I can and use plastic utensils)
* Plates, and cups (throw away is always easier on cleanup)
* Bottle opener,or corkscrew if needed
* Small salt and pepper shakers
* Garbage bags (always pack out what you packed in)
* Food storage bags for leftovers, or just serve your food from food storage bowls
* Paper towels, napkins, or wet wipes

If you think I have missed something or think I should add something, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment