Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is me, Michelle, this summer at a family reunion. I am 25 and holding for the past 9 years. I live in Georgia, with the love of my life Billy.















This is him. Isn't he handsome. Together we have 6 kids.
















This is Kayla (14) at a fishing contest this summer. She didn't win but had a wonderful time.










Mattlyn (13) is my helper. She loves to read.











Melanie(11) is the happiest child I have ever met. She is always singing and dancing. She makes me laugh.










This is Ansley(11) at honors day last year. She has been doing so well.









Will (9) loves monster trucks and his bike. He is fearless and will jump anything. He scares me to death sometimes.







This is our baby Zane(almost 2). He is everyone's heart and so is spoiled rotten.
So this is our family, the whole crazy bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment