Friday, October 23, 2009

This was the first day of school this year.



So, Kayla, Mattlyn, and Ansley all got their report cards. No failing grades! You have no idea how exciting this is. I am so proud.
Melanie hasn't gotten hers yet, for some reason her school is on a different time frame than the other schools.
Will is having a problem in math. Not sure what is going on with him, cause they don't come much smarter. He says it is because he "isn't good at multiplication". His teachers seem to think he plays around to much.
I told Will that even if he doesn't want to learn(not that that is OK with me), the other kids in the class do and he is stopping them. Now they will all be ditch diggers cause he wont let them learn. He just looked at me dumbfounded. Well, now that I think about it, his father looked at me the same way. Hmmm...it could run in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment