Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

So these are this years costumes.

I was a witch.
Zane was the cutest tiger ever.

Billy was not a clown, He just put this on to irritate me. I have a little clown phobia.
Ansley was a China doll.
Kayla was a vampire.

Will was a pirate.
Melanie was a beautiful fairy.
Mattlyn was a mime. Another play on my clown fear.
Zane was so cute! He could not say "trick or treat" but he yelled "thank you" to everyone.
We were very disappointed with the number of houses that gave out candy. There were very few! There was one house that was having a party outside and did not give out candy! How lame is that? We live out in the woods but when we did live in town we did Halloween big time. Well we still decorate big time but we never have trick or treaters. In fact I made the kids go outside and knock on our door so I could give out candy this year.LOL I told them we needed to practice.
Any way all I can say is THANK YOU! to the people that decorate and give out candy and try to make the holiday nice for other people, and a big pile of pumpkin guts to those that couldn't be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment