Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving!  Is there a better holiday out there? I mean family, food, fun, and football.  Ok, I could take or leave the football part, but I do love the rest of it.  Think about it no gifts to buy, wonderful food to eat, sitting around catching up with all your relatives and friends, and it is ok if you just sit around after watching tv.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, I know I will.

These are some things I found to get us into the spirit.  I will try to post more all the way up to the big day -enjoy!

Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. ~E.P. Powell


As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy



Some Jokes


*Why did the turkey cross the road?



(It was the chicken's day off)


*What key has legs and can't open doors?




(A Turkey)


 

 
*If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?




(Pilgrims!)

No comments:

Post a Comment